elBulli 1983-2011 General Catalogue
The elBulli General Catalogue is indispensable for anyone fascinated by creative processes and modern gastronomy. At nearly 7,000 pages, it provides the definitive catalogue of the 1,846 dishes created from 1983 until elBulli’s closure on July 30, 2011, along with an analysis of the creations produced each culinary season.
It is a unique opportunity to gain an insight into the world’s most innovative cuisine and delve deeper into the creativity of the team led by Ferran Adrià, Albert Adrià and Juli Soler.
Including the whole set of volumes in the catalogue:
- elBulli 1983-1993 General Catalogue
- elBulli 1994-1997 General Catalogue
- elBulli 1998-2002 General Catalogue
- elBulli 2003-2004 General Catalogue
- elBulli 2005-2011 General Catalogue